What is Vegan Meal Replacement?
It's a nutritionally complete shake containing all 23 essential vitamins and minerals that you require each day. As it’s plant-based, it’s suitable for vegans, is gluten and dairy free and tastes delicious. A meal replacement is comprised of the essential nutrients required by your body to maintain normal physiological functioning. These nutrients are protein, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins & minerals and fibre.
What makes our Vegan Meal Replacement taste so good?
Unlike most vegan protein powders, countless hours have been spent developing the correct balance of flavour to ensure you receive a great tasting product whilst also providing an exceptional balance of nutrients. Vegan Meal Replacement has been sweetened using 100% natural flavours so you won't find any hidden nasties compared to others on the market.
What are the key benefits of consuming a Meal Replacement drink?
The benefits of our Vegan Meal Replacement is that it's an all in one drink providing you with an exceptional nutritional profile from the highest quality sources. This includes:
- Protein - Providing 31.4g of vegan-friendly protein per serving. Protein is essential for the maintenance and growth of muscle.
- Fats - Fatty acids are essential for our bodies energy stores. We've included monosaturated, polyunsaturated and saturated fatty acids to provide your body exactly what it needs.
- Carbohydrates - Our bodies primary energy source, carbohydrates fuel our muscle and organs to ensure they able to maintain optimal conditions within your body.
- Vitamins and Minerals - Our Vegan Meal Replacement is fused with over 23 essential vitamins and minerals essential to maintain a healthy diet. These are: Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Potassium, Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Selenium, Chromium and Iodine
- Fibre - Fibre is vital to aid digestion within your body and helps with the absorption of important nutrients when passing through the bodies gastrointestinal tract.
How often should I use Vegan Meal Replacement?
This depends on how much your body requires each day from nutrients. We, however, would recommend starting 2-3 servings daily. Add 3 scoops (100g). Alternatively, try 4 scoops (125g) to determine the quantity of nutrients you require from your Vegan Meal Replacement Shake.
All sources in Vegan Meal Replacement are natural raw ingredients making them suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians.
Per 125g serving
- Energy:1915 kJ
- Energy:458 kcal
- of which saturates:3.6g
- of which sugars:3.3g
- Protein (dry basis):47.2g
- Protein (as-is):47.3g
Per 100g serving
- Energy:1532 kJ
- Energy:367 kcal
- of which saturates:2.9g
- of which sugars:2.7g
- Protein (dry basis):37.8g
- Protein (as-is):37.9g
Instant Oats, Pea Protein Isolate Isolate, Rice Protein, Flax Seed Powder, Coconut flour, Natural Flavouring (Caffe Latte), GN Vegan Vitamin and Mineral blend, Natural Colouring (Caramel), Thickener (Guar Gum), Inulin and Sweetener (Sucralose).
Chocolate Salted Caramel
Instant Oats, Pea Protein Isolate Isolate, Rice Protein, Flax Seed Powder, Coconut flour, Natural Flavouring (Caffe Latte), GN Vegan Vitamin and Mineral blend, Natural Colouring (Cocoa), Thickener (Guar Gum), Inulin and Sweetener (Sucralose).
Instant Oats, Pea Protein Isolate Isolate, Rice Protein, Flax Seed Powder, Coconut flour, Natural Flavouring (Vanilla), GN Vegan Vitamin and Mineral blend, Thickener (Guar Gum), Inulin and Sweetener (Sucralose).
For allergens see ingredients listed in bold.
Nutritional values are based on Vanilla version. Other options may vary by 1-4% depending on your choice of flavour.
Mix five parts water with one part of meal replacement powder. Alter serving size depending on your nutritional requirements.
For example 100g vegan meal replacement with 500ml water.