- 25g Plain flour
- 25g cocoa
- 50g whey 80
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 70g apple sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 tbs low-calorie syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 75ml almond milk
- 2tbs oil
- 1 x Staxx bar (chopped)
- Preheat your oven to 160c (fan)
- Add all your dry ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
- Add all the wet apart from the oil to a separate bowl and mix until just combined
- Add the wet to the dry and stir until combined.
- Grease a mini loaf tin and pour your mix in.
- Chop slices of Staxx bar and put on top. (Add some crushed Oreos if you want)
- Put in the oven for 15-22 mins or when the top is set and the middle is gooey.