Peanut Butter Choc Chunk Blondies
- 1 ripe banana
- 3 tbsp smooth nut butter (cashew, almond or peanut)
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- Tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- Pinch salt
- Handful chopped dark chocolate
- 1/2 STAXX cookies and cream
- Preheat your oven to 180c and line a brownie tray with baking paper.
- Mash the banana with the back of a fork, then stir through the nut butter and maple syrup.
- Crack in the egg and beat this into the mixture until everything is well combined.
- Fold through the flour, baking powder and salt until you’re left with a nice, smooth batter.
- Pour the mixture into your brownie tray and add in the dark chocolate chunks and slice the STAXX bar and scatter these through the cake mixture too.
- Bake the blondies for around 12 minutes, until golden. Allow to cool slightly before slicing and serving.
Buy your Staxxbars here.