No-bake chocolate peanut butter doughnuts
- 2 scoops chocolate brownie whey protein
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup cashew nuts
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/3 cup dates
- 1 tbsp honey
- Almond milk- about 2 tbsp
- Pop the cashew nuts into a food processor and blend for a few seconds to break these down slightly.
- Add in the protein, oats, peanut butter, dates, coconut oil and cacao powder and blend until everything is well combined.
- Take a little of the mixture and mould into a doughnut shape.
- Repeat this for the remaining mix and pop these into the freezer to firm up for around an hour.
- To make the frosting, mix together the peanut butter, cacao, protein and honey, then gradually pour in small amounts of the almond milk to help emulsify and blend everything together.
- Once you’re left with a spreadable frosting consistency, spread this over each of the doughnuts and garnish with whatever toppings you fancy.