Choc Peanut Butter Truffles
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 scoop Protein Dynamix whey protein
- 3 tbsp Protein Dynamix Peanut butter
- 2 tbsp agave nectar
- Dash of almond/coconut milk
- Add the oats, protein, peanut butter and agave into a food processor and blend until well combined.
- Pour in a splash of almond milk and blend again until you’re lift with a mixture just sticky enough to hold together.
- Roll the mix into balls and pop these into the freezer to set for an hour.
- Meanwhile, gently melt the chocolate. Coat each of the balls in the melted chocolate- this should then set pretty quickly if they’re cold straight from the freezer. Use any left over chocolate to create a pretty pattern on top of the truffles.
- Place these into the fridge for half an hour to allow the chocolate to set the enjoy!